Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Thirsty Girl

     

This is the other Shelby in my life, my best friend's niece (and my adopted one). I was late getting to where they were the other day, and her little face just lit up when she saw me, and she jumped up and hugged me and wouldn't let go. That is an awesome feeling. Here, she had been busy giving goodbye hugs...or more like making people chase her around the yard to GET their goodbye hugs (she is rotten), and happened to see the 2/3 can full of Sprite I had on the porch in front of me. She never took a breath!!! That mug was GONE. Guess you had to be there, but it was so funny, the can is as big as she is....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a cutie!!!!! reminds me of my niece whom I miss everyday!!!! she lives out of state so I hardly ever get to see her but, when I do there is nothing better than a hug from her!!!! great photo...makes my heart ache for my niece.
Heather~

Anonymous said...

Hey...that looks like me , only a lot younger & change the sprite to  a Corona light! (extra lime)....She is a cutie! : )

Anonymous said...

Annie, you just nailed my chosen hops...to a perfection. ;o) C

Anonymous said...

I think your pictures are great. Just stopped by to check out what those women on the other side of my mic do on their off-time.

Anonymous said...

I like a girl that goes after what she wants!!!

Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

A picture perfect endorsement for Sprite!  wonderful, i love her pig tails!!!

Anonymous said...

Perfect shot of kid action! Only lasts a second.