Saturday, June 19, 2004

Buzzzzzzzzz

Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly....but the bumble bee doesn't know that so it keeps on flying anyway.... --- Mary Kay Ash

I love this quote because it is so true..... We were horridly covered up at work today, and I was actually probably as busy as this little fella was when I took his picture last week. I won't go into details, but the scourge of the earth surfaced in our town today --- and luckily several of them were spotted walking...just walking. Like they had done nothing at all...and picked up by our officers. Now they are whining to their families for cigarettes and/or bail money. ::::::::::sigh:::::::::  Sometimes I really, really, REALLY hate my job...........especially when it comes 12 hours at a time....did I say SOMETIMES?!?!? hmmmm...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!  Awesome picture!

Anonymous said...

GREAT SHOT!!!
Kate

Anonymous said...

Awesome pic!!! & I always hated my jobs to -lol ; )

Anonymous said...

beautiful picture

Anonymous said...

I think the cousins of the scourge of the earth live here...as my car has been vandalized twice recently...not grafitti or anything...sigh...the police said they took my lights and mirrors to pimp THEIR rides...lovely...

Anyway....Happy Sunday girl!...as usual I love the pic!

E

Anonymous said...

Nice bumble bee! Lots of detail and it looks like that one is all loaded up with pollen!

Anonymous said...

wow!  that is an incredible shot!!   your quote made me think of your bee in your old j, boy do i miss that cute little guy!  

Anonymous said...

That quote is great and so was Mary Kay.