Wednesday, June 2, 2004

My Loves

                                          

This is my goddaughter, Hope, and my niece and nephew Shelby and Nick (or Google and the new Googler...hehehe). Isn't it funny how the largest problems in the world or the heaviest heart in the universe can be lifted by a silly giggle or belly-laugh of a little person? Little people are the greatest sunshine put into our lives, and I am so lucky to have these three rays in mine. No love has ever been greater than this.                                                       

                                            

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww! So cute! Are they yours? God bless, Beckie

Anonymous said...

how sweet are they?!?!

Anonymous said...

These little people are adorable!!! Your right, little ones are the greatest sunshine in our lives!!! The love you feel for your children (that includes god children, nephews & nieces is unconditional & infinite)

Anonymous said...

the love of a child is the most special love in the world.  you are a blessed chick!  beautiful children.  make sure next time you see them, they all get a kiss from auntie anna as well.  and send all that positive energy and love my way.  love you, chick!  

Anonymous said...

Oh, I see! Duh! They are your relatives! Aren't they precious! God bless, Beckie

Anonymous said...

All too cute!  

Anonymous said...

...yes...precious!!

Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

indeed they are cute.

Anonymous said...

Ah, children.  God's gift  for those times when we think we absolutely cannot find that silver lining.  I cherish every moment with my grandchildren--even when they are acting like little ^%$(&*#'s and you want to strangle them.
Anne

Anonymous said...

Little people are so adorable.  I'm glad you have them in your life as well.  I really enjoy having my two little sweeties (girls of friends) in my life, can't wait till I actually have grandkids of my own.  They certainly keep you humble, and crack you up with the things they say!