Thursday, June 17, 2004

Serenity

The higher powers knew just what I needed tonight when I went out to walk amongst my aunt's newly bloomed lilly symphonies....and although I got some great shots of her flowers---the view behind the house spoke to me. Last night, I had a harrowing experience at work, and have searched for a way to breathe ever since. This evening---all I had to do was look skyward, and I was left breathless and my lungs seemed to fill at the same time. Serenity returned with this view. Last week, one of my dearest friends told me that nature was the most abundant of calm and beauty, if only we would take the time to notice. Tonight, my friend, I noticed...

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats a beautiful picture..

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah! Deep Purple. Very nice. I like the single cloud up in the sky, great silhouetted tree.

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS!!!!

Anonymous said...

It was a beautiful sunset tonight wasnt it.  I enjoyed it too.

Love ya,
Conz

Anonymous said...

Beautiful

Anonymous said...

oh wow very nice

Anonymous said...

...gasp................this gave me goosebumps!...you are a talented photographer............

Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

OOH! Beautiful! God's own handywork. God bless, Beckie

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing -- I am trying to slow down and 'take time' to notice. Thanks for the reminder.
Kate

Anonymous said...

wow, this is beautiful. Hard to believe it's real. No special filter?  --Albert

Anonymous said...

Absolutley beautiful!!!!
Heather~