Saturday, June 5, 2004

Lunar Activity

                

I've been out worshipping the moon goddess again tonight---the most beautiful moon rose this evening as I was out driving around...one of those that starts orange and goes to a glorious luminous white light later in the rising. She accompanied me as I drove around and took in the fresh air and pure joy of the idea of NOT WORKING FOR 10 DAYS------vacation has begun! Not even doing anything but NOTHING for half of it...how wonderful will that be? Anyway, skulked around the neighborhood tonight and snapped a few pictures of her lunarness---she was gorgeous tonight!!! It was one of those nights when you hardly need headlights, because she lights the way for you...

        

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Sister!  Love it!

Anonymous said...

awesome!  i love the moon!  wonderful pictures, Christie!!!  big kiss!!!

Anonymous said...

Howling at your moon!  
I found your journal a few days ago, and have made my way back to look at your photos and your presentation every day since then.  I am so impressed by what I have found here, thank you for sharing them with all of us.  You make me wish that I had an eye for photography, but alas my pictures are just that, pictures--a record of what is happening.  Your photos are stories, told in depth with a richness in detail allowing us to feel the story line.
Blessings to you and yours, Lynda

Anonymous said...

Breathtaking.....I love photos of the moon!  When the moon is full I like to sit outside & soak up all of that gorgeous moonlight- (& no, I don't start sprouting hair--wink--) Enjoy your nice, long, TEN day vacation.  -lucky!!!- : )

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pics! We had clouds here last night so no moon viewing for us. I love looking at the moon and stars, its very inspiring!

Anonymous said...

Stupendous!!!
Anne

Anonymous said...

Your moon pictures are incredibly awesome!

If you enjoy fantasy please visit my new journal:

http://journals.aol.com/halfmoonunder/DarkSideoftheMoon/

Maryanne

Anonymous said...

wondafullllllll

Anonymous said...

Lunar Loving! Always fun shots. You are getting good detail too.

Anonymous said...

I am a Moon Worshiper, too..  wonderful photos!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!!!!! judi

Anonymous said...

You can even see the cheese!  Awesome.  Enjoy your vacation, Albert

Anonymous said...

Stunning!