Tuesday, June 8, 2004

Longing

"L"---Longing...

This is little Cally from next door to the pool party....she is only three years old, and her parents were a little hesitant (at first) to let her come over to play in a pool with a bunch of seven year-olds...95% of which were rambunctious boys...so babygirl watched longingly from her perch on the picket fence next door. Finally, she got to come over and play---and had an absolute blast. I have to say...she held her own with the guys, too...they were taking orders from the little one...too very cute.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable!  Cute name too.  

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! You go Cally!!! Show them whose the boss!- LOL

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Angel and i made to your journal through my friend anna. I must say i really enjoy your journal. You take such wonderful pictures! Thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

I do love your photographs... all subjects. Great entry! judi

Anonymous said...

Awwww!!!

Anonymous said...

what innocence...

Anonymous said...

That is such a "frameable" photo!  I bet her parents would absolutely love it!  What an expression!  Great job!  Thanks for visiting my journal and your kind comments.  Hope to see you there again soon!  I love your journal and will add it to my favorites!  Lisa

Anonymous said...

You have a real flair for photographing children...something I've never been very good at.  All these kid pix are just wonderful.  You capture their wonder and innocense and joy.