Monday, June 7, 2004

Pool Party

Well, my brutha and I headed over to cousins Keith, Christian, and Kathy's house for a nice, quiet evening of grilling out and sitting by the pool :::::::::daquiri in hand, of course:::::::::

We drive up and park, and are carrying our bags in when we hear this awful screeching noise, followed by a splash.... Seems we had planned an adults night out not remembering it is Kathy's weekend to be Koolaid mom to the neighborhood kids. Man, I could NOT have had ANY more fun than this!!! These kids were so cute, and so hilarious, and my face still hurts from grinning. The pic above is the little man cousin, Christian, and all his friends are being entertained in the collage below.

Everybody should have this much fun on their first day of vacation....thanks guys!

            

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your photos are amazing.  I love the big colorful one at the top of the entry.  Wow.  The collage is great.  What fun!

Anonymous said...

Aww! How cute! Great photo! God bless, beckie

Anonymous said...

It looks like so much fun!!! : ) -Pass me a Daquiri- ; )

Anonymous said...

Is that Brutha top left hand corner?  lol  
Looks like yall had a blast!
Love ya!  Give us a call tomorrow!
Scar's off one more day!
-Conz

Anonymous said...

aww they had a great time!
Wonderful pics :)

Anonymous said...

could he grin any wider?!? lol. It looks like it was a blast

Anonymous said...

You left your journal in my journal.... and I had to come check it out because I am a journal nut.... I LOVE IT.... I have always loved pictures and yours are awsome... I am keeping you in my favorites... also this picture is sooo cute!!!! Brandi

Anonymous said...

wonderful way to begin summer!  is there really any other way?  miss you, sweetie.  hope all is well!  kisses to the angel mom.  

Anonymous said...

I wish I was a kid again!!! I remember the first day off from school...SUMMER BREAK IS THE BEST.   glad everyone had a great time, even the adults. There is not a better way to start off Summer vacation.  Great Pics.
Heather~

Anonymous said...

Looks like way too much fun, makes me want to hit the local pool!  

Anonymous said...

koolaid mom...rofl...that's me.  You should try selling some of your pics to Family Fun or Child or Mothering magazine.

Anonymous said...

I'm Jealouis....awesome shots