Wednesday, June 16, 2004

No Visitors

Ok...I don't know how many people believe in this stuff, so I'll keep it short. The house near this barn had a padlock on the door, so I really couldn't get permission to photograph it (there was actually going to be a person, whom I was taking pictures of, sitting in the loft in this picture). We drove up the lane leading to the barn, and she said "Do you feel funny?" I said "Yeah, strange." We decided at that point we would go no closer to the barn, but I did get out and take a couple pictures. In the field near me in two of the pictures, there is a bright "bubble" looking...something. I got back in the truck, rolled down the window, and took this one as we were turning around to leave. Check out the loft. We got back and uploaded the pics from the camera, and tripped OUT. Possibly just sunlight playing tricks, but I took a couple of pictures about 2 minutes before this, and a picture of the creek about 2 miles away just after---with no spots/bubbles/discolorations of any kind. Do you believe?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, how weird. Hmm interesting. Love the barn. but weird..lol Are you going back there? I think i would just to see..lol

Anonymous said...

Way too spooky, I have goose bumps.  There is definitely way too many unexplained things out there, gotta' be something to it, ghosts, whatever.  Not sure what, but something.  Cool shot!  Terri

Anonymous said...

Weied. Nice pic, though! God bless, Beckie

Anonymous said...

That is definetly bizarre, and i did experience an eery feeling even looking at this pic, and no i dont belive in stuff like this, but sumthin about this made me feel odd!
Great pic though!

Anonymous said...

My first thought was "Post Card" & then I read your entry...lol. Now I have the heebie jeebies!!! : )

Anonymous said...

That picture still gives me goose bumps!!!

Anonymous said...

What a cool story.  Definately bizarre.  I guess that could be lens flare...but it's SO perfectly positioned.  Who knows?!?!?

Anonymous said...

....wowsers!....spooky, spooky!...AWESOME pic!

Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Freakish.  When I first saw the photo, I noticed the blur right off.  I've seen strange photos like this before - no idea what they are.  But definitely strange.  ::shiver::

Anonymous said...

Cool photo. I like old barns.
That is probably several spider webs with maybe some dew action. Digital cameras can create strange objects when the image sensor is faced with something translucant. Smokey rooms and airborne dust can render orb like objects.

Could be wrong, maybe it's a ghost!

Anonymous said...

I read the entry but as I looked at the pic and saw the "formation" I got goosebumps. I believe!

http://edit.journals.aol.com/fuzzypanda68/ItsmyLife

Anonymous said...

I believe... WOW I got goosebumps!
Heather~