Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Primary Colors

Happy September!!!

New game plan for my favorite time of year: K.I.S.S.  i have been having a rough time organizing time between work, school, and house/yard work...oh, yeah, and sleep. this month i get sent to my FAVORITE shift (insert hideous smirk and sincere sarcasm here)....second (3p-11p)(for. the. rest. of. the. year.), and have two classes that are DEFINITELY not in the 'passive learning' category. so, i sat down and attempted to do a 'time sheet' for my life. it was comical, actually. i suck at time management. always have, hopefully always won't...but i seriously have my doubts. to add to all this, everyone in dispatch is starting a diet today...including me. yep. chunk o' chick gonna try to carve a layer or two off. now, i ask you...won't it be LOVELY to be at work with us? ::::tightening my seatbelt:::: this should be festive....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...


Wow Judi, incredible... 'All' on this front page. Slendid stuff, for sure.

Thanks for sharing...

Brian

http://journals.aol.com/thelovetrain/tracks/

Anonymous said...

Cool photo, like the colors on the hydrant. Good Luck, with the new diet. If someone gets 'cranky', you could always take em outside and hose them down. :)  Deborah

Anonymous said...

K.I.S.S.
Wow, what a great thought!  I need to incorporate
that into my life!
love ya,
Conz

Anonymous said...

Very cool fire hydrant. I like the idea of K.I.S.S. (I like the band too....har har har) ....Me thinks Brian is a little confused! Hugs to you Judi- er- I mean Christie, I hope things mellow out for you soon! ~Ann ; )

Anonymous said...

very festive...lol

Anonymous said...

GREAT photo!