Friday, January 28, 2005

Jet Stream?

Wicked looking wintry clouds gather over Oxford.... something ICY this way comes. We are under a winter storm warning reference ice and sleet tonight. I AM in the SOUTH, yes? Hmph. Better put the 'lectric blankie back on the bed.... Anyway, an awesome wind started blowing this morning, and by the afternoon it was doing wicked things to the clouds. Please excuse the power line, but I was next to the interstate. Had the Mother in tow, and she was ready to get home... hehehe No finagling around to get a better shot today.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!  That's incredible.  The sky looks whipped.

Anonymous said...

the sky looks like a bruise
Marti

Anonymous said...

Very cool, even with the power lines...lol.
I also want to thank you for keeping my son in your thoughts and leaving such kind words on my journal, I truly appreciate it :)
~Erika~

Anonymous said...

Heard about the south getting an ice and cold front moving in there.  Glad we're not the only ones getting it, ha ha.  Seems like the whole country is getting nasty winter weather this year.   Stay warm!

Anonymous said...

Very wicked cloud cover! Purty color though.           D

Anonymous said...

this picture is amazing! I love it!!!~chels

Anonymous said...

Those are what I call 'storm's a brewin' clouds.  Awesome!  I can stand outside for hours just watching clouds, even on days like that.