Friday, January 21, 2005

Cause ya can't get enough of those red hats...

The entire Chapter of the Diamonds in Red minus one... mom's friend, and group member, Faye couldn't make it this day because of prior commitments.

She missed out on lots of giggles and crazy stares... this group turns heads and raises eyebrows wherever it may venture. That was pretty much my favorite part in tagging along, watching general America's reaction. It is hilarious....

Carolyn... she is pretty much who I hung out with all day. She is just NOT CORRECT...and I love that!~ <eg>

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these pictures and love the ladies.
Kate

Anonymous said...

They really look like a fun group of ladies!

Monica
http://journals.aol.com/sonensmilinmon/SmilinMonsAdventures/

Anonymous said...

I love the photos!  I hope someday to be a member in my own group of red hats!

Anonymous said...

Great pics! You really captured the moments!
~Erika~

Anonymous said...

looking forward to my own red hat! How old do you have to be?
Marti

Anonymous said...

I think it might be my all time favorite! You did a great job capturing their expressions. Not to mention, they look like a BLAST to hang out with! Happy Saturday, C!
Lubs ya!!! ~Ann : P

Anonymous said...

What wonderful photos....you've captured these women's zest for life!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh that is so neat...great great pictures.

Anonymous said...

Love it!  Can't get enough Red Hatters, so much fun.  I'm actually a chapter Queen, so cool!  Hey Christie, how come you don't join your mom's group, or start one of your own?  You don't have to be 50 you know, you can be a "pink hatter".