Sunday, January 9, 2005

Hope

Hope, my goddaughter, modeling her new outfit... <sigh> she's getting big. She's getting older. She's talking about BOYFRIENDS and such. She's turning into a little knockout. Scarlett, are you SEEING this?

This child has had my heart since a crisp September day eight years ago. She taught me how to love. She taught me how to be a better person. She taught me humility. She taught me how to love someone more than myself. All that in a single breath. Thank you, Hope. I love you. "Tistie"

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little girl!

Hugs, Trina

Anonymous said...

Such great pics.   I love what you wrote, and how you wrote, about her.

Anonymous said...

Lord have mercy Christie...she's grown!
I haven't seen her in so long!  I can't believe
how tall she is!
I'll make sure Scarlett sees these!
Lovish!
Conz

Anonymous said...

how old is Hope? the kids are so cute!

Anonymous said...

She certainly is beautiful...and she seems to be very comfortable IN FRONT of a camera!
:)

Anonymous said...

She is as cute as can be! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Christie!  Hope is going to SCREEAAAMMM when she sees these pics of herself on your site!!!  She has been wanting to be "famous" on your site for a while now!  ha ha  She is such a ham and LOVES having her picture taken!  Thanks for a wonderful evening and a grand time with our Tistie!  Keep snappin girl, you got it going on with the pics!  Huggs!  LuvnButterflies

Anonymous said...

Yup, kids will do that to ya! She is a beauty!!!

And she's starting to get into boys? Ughhhh I feel your pain! ; )

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful. They grow up way too fast, and are a lot of fun...until the teen years.