Sunday, September 12, 2004

Wolf in Sheeps Clothing

Cider Ridge--Golf Club Extraordinaire... the newest bane of my existance. this is now on my winding back road to mt. cheaha...where the woods used to be. this is why the traffic on our small country road has boomed +300% in the last year. half full or half empty? well, the woods are gone, and exhaust is up---but so is our property value. the road is freshly paved. revenue is up for the city, and we were annexed into the city limits (ack). it's REALLY pretty...but all in all? i'd take the woods back.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's very pretty but I'm with you on the woods. There's nothing like a forest full of trees :)

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on this one too..."progress" is not always good...

Anonymous said...

: ( I'd take the woods back too.

Anonymous said...

it is very beautiful but id take the woods as well....

Anonymous said...

Here is another vote for trees. Looks like a nice place to visit, if you are into golfing.            Deborah

Anonymous said...

WOW  That is really pretty!  I understand about taking the woods back though!

Tracy
http://journals.aol.com/sasonalmah/ARoseByAnyOtherName/

Anonymous said...

That's progress for ya.
<sigh>
-Conz

Anonymous said...

Well, it looks like a beautiful country club, I too would rather have the woods.  But, I prefer woods and hiking to golfing!

Monica

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful!!!!! Change and growth can be good and bad. 'Half full or half empty?' Good question.
Have a Great Day!
Kate