Thursday, July 29, 2004

horse

this fella was so sweet.... he cantered all the way across this field just to say hi to me the other day, so i had to honor his friendliness by posting his photo. i'll bet he never meets a stranger...and he was SO beautiful. it made me miss tennessee something awful---which brings me to the most festive flags flying around j-land for the anniversary celebration. i will, of course, have to fly two: one for the home i love, and one for where i belong at present....

                                

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a wonderful shot-sun and shadow across the mane is nice! _rrose

Anonymous said...

smiles...rrrrrrr -nice...:)

Anonymous said...

Oh I just love horses. I really do. Lori

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of your friend here. Good to see the great states of Tennessee and Alabama represented here in your album. Happy Birthday J-Land!
Blessings, Auntie Lyn
http://journals.aol.com/lab2401/lyndaslullaby/entries/437

Anonymous said...

very pretty.....congrats to you, flag flyinggggggg

Anonymous said...

Someday I'm gonna ride one of these
beauties again.  Great photo once
again my friend!
Lovish!
Conz

Anonymous said...

awww, he loooks like a love!

E

Anonymous said...

He's so sweet! And nice representin'!
XOXO....Kelli

Anonymous said...

I love your journal! Your pictures are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Like your pictures!!!! Congrats for being on Editor's page for checking your great site.  Ann

Anonymous said...

He is a beautiful horse!!!! GREAT picture.
Heather~

Anonymous said...

When I saw this picture I was reminded of the horse I drive . I live near a city and drive a horse carriage part-time Downtown through city traffic; the old Paine/ Belgium Draft horse I drive is the same color as this horse (although Noah has a blond mane). It was a great picture for me to imagine that he was on a farm hanging out still posing for pictures instead of working with me (where he loves posing for pictures).Thanks for posting it.