Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving, All

Happy Turkey Day, Everyone!

 

I had the Mother all talked into going to Cracker Barrel for Thanksgiving Dinner on Saturday, since no good police dispatcher is available for ACTUAL holidays (bah humbug? 10-4!). She has since taken it into mind that we will have a huge feast on Saturday, and whomever wants to show for it.....will. <sigh> Since I have heard from no one in my family reference the invitational emails I sent out,  I envision the two of us looking at each other over miles of food and a trip to the Salvation Army via vehicle buffet later in the evening...

 

Here’s hoping all my friends out there in J-Land have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving. If you are traveling…safe journeys there and back. Don’t forget to tell everyone for whom you are thankful just how much you love them.

 

Gobble Gobble!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Christie,
Well, were eating Thursday but you guys are welcome if ya get hungry, let me know and I'll set two more plates. '-)
Marianne

Anonymous said...

I hope whatever you do, you have a very Happy Thanksgiving.

E

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love the pic!   I'm a fall freak.   Happy Thanksgiving to you and your loved ones, buddy!    Nancy

Anonymous said...

Love the fall photo, C. Happy Thanksgiving. We get to drive to Chicago, our daughters take turns on this holiday.              D

Anonymous said...

STUNNING PHOTO!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Monica
http://journals.aol.com/sonensmilinmon/SmilinMonsAdventures/

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photo!  Happy Thanksgiving Christie!  

Anonymous said...

Honey, if you don't quit posting these beautiful
tree photos, my head is going to explode!  Too
gorgeous!!!  I hope everything works out on
Saturday, and that you have a house full of folks.
I know the Mother would be happy about that.
Much love to you!
Connie