Tuesday, November 2, 2004

Busy Day....

Sunset on Mountain View Road in Oxford, AL. Wow, what a busy day. First off, the Mother fell and broke her arm early this morning. She said her knees just gave out. Methinks it may be time for a walker...bummer. She INSISTED that we go by the poll to vote before going to the doctor, in case it took the normal 18.9 hours to be processed and seen at the local fixer upper doc-in-a-box.  That done, we went and had her arm put in a plaster splint until the swelling goes down, then the plaster cast will be fitted next Monday. ::::::sigh::::: She is happy on Darvocet, watching Hollywood Video's finest rentals...and I have been called into work due to lack of personnel. Such is life.

Happy news on my friend, CL. We got to Atlanta yesterday and a battery of tests were done. We have found a Georgia surgeon who is willing to take her case and try to fix her truama (a botched GP with added complications). So that was great news, since no one in Alabama would come near her case. We are ecstatic over that... Well, I am off to APD hell for a few hours....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell The Mother that I said I hope she isn't
hurting too much!  Bless her precious heart!
Boy Christie...what else eh?
Love ya,
Conz

Anonymous said...

Pretty pic Christie,
Tell Sis I hope she's ok..how in the heck did she fall? I'll see you guys..
Marianne

Anonymous said...

first off, the photo is incredible!!! Secondly, I hope your mom is ok. I know how hard it is watching your parents age. I'm sending you giant hugs, C. & third, I'm so happy to hear some positive news about your friend!!! Lubs ya Christie!!! ~Ann

Anonymous said...

Oh, I hope your mother goes through as little pain as possible from this.....

Tracy