Monday, October 11, 2004

Welcome to Ella Grace

This is Mandy's newest addition--Ella Grace (little sissie to Ethan). I know, I know, she isn't BRAND NEW anymore, but this is the first chance I have had to actually relax and take a couple of photos of her for her Mimi. The subject of her grins is Daddy, who is holding her in both of these....she is very, very sweet.

As you can see, I had a wonderful baby-filled day today....lotsa smiles all around. They are blessed with a beautiful, healthy family. And I am blessed to know them.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very very beautiful!  I'm jealous how they got that bow to stick in her hair.  When Emmy was little, I couldn't get anything to stay, and boy, did I want it to!  You're extremely talented, chick!!!  Thank you for all the late night talks lately, they've really kept me going.  Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

awee she looks like a little hunny bear...aweeee i want one!!! He he eh No i don't what am i saying!

Anonymous said...

What a "little sweetheart' would love to spoil her for a day.  Great shots, C...those toothless smiles say it all.              D

Anonymous said...

She's just as cute as Ethan, and that's saying something!

Anonymous said...

Awwwww....what a doll!!!!!!!  I'm expecting two grandbabies within 8 months...I can't wait.  

Be blessed...Trina
http://journals.aol.com/trinainmobile/Reflections

Anonymous said...

she is lovely.... I wish that I could have more this time around!!!  judi

Anonymous said...

Shes precious Christie!!!
And her little outfit is adorable!
-Conz

Anonymous said...

OH.......perfect......absolutely perfect!  I have always wanted to name a child Emma Grace, but Ella is even prettier!

Tracy

Anonymous said...

Very pretty Chirsite, good photography too.
Marianne

Anonymous said...

She's so cute!
Martina