Thursday, October 28, 2004

Portrait of a Friend's Day Out

Scarlett, fishing with her digital pole. I chose this photo to post, out of all the photos I took of you the other day, because it totally embodies the mood of those few hours. Face still hurt from grinning? Stomach still hurt from laughing? Yeah, mine too. This was an out of the way place back behind Coleman Lake. Actually, it is the run-off area for the man-made dam.

Bet's in PETA-friendly fishing action with her baited digi cam. This was concentration at its most intense. (I actually think she CAUGHT that fish...)  <grin> And neither of us fell in! haha

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not only did her face hurt, but her whole body
as well!!  She was exhausted!!  She had a great
time!  I'm so glad you two got together!  I wish
we lived just a teensy bit closer so we could
get together more often.
Thanks for giving my darling wife a wonderful day
my friend!
Love you!
Conz

Anonymous said...

Very nice Christie,
Love shots like this, well, any shot that tells a story.
Marianne

Anonymous said...

I cant beleive you put those in here. But thats ok I had a great day also. You know I never did get a good pic of that fish.We will do it again soon I hope. I love you my friend.
                                                              Scarlett

Anonymous said...

that is a very cool idea.....and wouldnt it have been funny if she would have fallen in you would have been tehre camera in hand...lol...no i'm just kidding!

Anonymous said...

lol...is Scarlett's face red from laughin' or because of embarrassment..hahahahaha!  Great pic.

Hugs, Trina

Anonymous said...

howdy Scarlett with two tt's!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Aww these pics are making me smile!