Wednesday, February 2, 2005

January Red Hat Trip

Went out with those mad red hatters again the other day, and (of course) had a blast---laughed my ass off, actually. They are SUCH the trip.

This was the site of the latest invasion, Remington Hall on Fort McClellan. It is simply gorgeous out there.  Since it has been closed to the military and opened to the public, we are free to roam the place over. It's very interesting, as a lot of the old barracks and housing (etc) are still there, but abandoned. They are re-vamping the whole place...

Grins before lunch...

Congregating outside the hall for last goodbyes... Thanks for having me along again, you guys. You never cease to entertain...

I am off to Nashville for some R&R and live music... <sigh> There's no place like home.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool shots-These "red hats" are having too much fun! :) _rRose

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your trip sweetie, and be safe!
Lovish!
-Conz

Anonymous said...

The Red Hatters are just too much fun!  Looks like a great time.  And, I've been to Fort McClellan before!!  I thought it was absolutely BEAUTIFUL there!  

Anonymous said...

I always love your pics of the red hatters!
~Erika~

Anonymous said...

you go girls!!! judi

Anonymous said...

Could you please explain to me, what the red hat thing means....thanks Kasey

Anonymous said...

I finally became a red hatter myself, in fact I had my first meeting today. :-) OMGosh, they are so entertaining and FUN!  It was our groups first meeting.  I'm looking forward to some fun outings.  Enjoyed the pictures.  From a Pink Hatter.


Monica
http://journals.aol.com/sonensmilinmon/SmilinMonsAdventures/
http://journals.aol.com/photographybymon/Mamarazzi/

Anonymous said...

The red hat concept is awesome....look at those GREAT ladies.  The red and purple contrast makes for very eye catching photos too!!