Friday, February 18, 2005

Dress Rehearsal

            

                   Because I believe in everything this girl does....

                                      Because she is my hero...

             Because she is as sweet and genuine as they come....

    Because her talent is astonishing and never ceases to amaze me...

I am adding her newest video here for anyone who wishes to see it, because it has not yet been released in the States (only Canada). Even though I rarely use words in this journal, just photos, to get my passions across, this woman's talent has amazed me since the first time I heard her sing in a small bar in Nashville. Before the publishing contract. Before the record contract. I followed her everywhere she played. Her music hits very close to home with me, and has helped me through the darkest of days. Isn't that what being a singer/songwriter is all about? The human connection? Definitely connecting. Thank you, Carolyn. You amaze me on a continual basis.

                                                   "Dress Rehearsal"

                                       Windows Media Player or Quicktime

Have a safe trip and an absolute blast in the UK next week, CDJ....Blow 'em away, girl!! Lovish!!!

                               

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of her before, I'll have to check her out. :-)

Monica
http://journals.aol.com/sonensmilinmon/SmilinMonsAdventures/

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the song...it brought tears to my eyes...she is indeed a very talented and touch your heart kind of person.....I also enjoy your photos..this is the first time I am writing to you.....thank you for the beauty.

Anonymous said...

Damn dial up!  Wish I could hear this sugar!
<sigh>
Oh well...
Lovish!
Conz

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to check out her music when I get home, still working here.  Did you do her photograph's for her?  They are amazing.  Beautiful woman!

Derek
http://journals.aol.com/deveil/PictureoftheDay/

Anonymous said...

do you ever listen too www.radioio.com  I think they have some of her stuff on acoustic.

Derek