Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Ahhhhh....

Always on my itinerary when I visit home....Tristar Vineyards and Winery is just minutes away from the house. This place has some of the best wines, jellies, and cheese you have ever put in your mouth. And of course, Elaine is always ready to pop that cork for the taste test (which in my case goes straight down the wine list everytime I visit...love that buzz!! hehe). No pics of the vineyard, because it is still cold, the vines were dormant. There is a wedding scheduled there in June, and I am going to try to be around near that time. The place is beautiful!

..........and the wine is amazing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll have to look to see if I can find some of this wine...  I do like a good glass, now and again.
Great pictures.

Anonymous said...

I'll take a glass of the red wine, please! Like to enjoy a glass now and then. Hubby travels to Italy at least once a year...and always sends some home.  ~D

Anonymous said...

sure makes ME want some!  Nancy