Tuesday, May 3, 2005

Back on 2nd...

2nd Shift.... :::::::heavy sigh:::::::::::

Back on the hell shift at work. You know, it seems everyone wants to fight, bitch, or whine between the hours of 3pm-11pm. I really am having to fight to smile on this day....sending "my guys" out on this crap: 1. Sometimes infuriates me at the "wah" factor of some of these calls, and 2. Sometimes freaks me out at the lack of "wah" factor of some of these calls. Add a rookie to train...and you have the perfect recipe for chaos.

Such is my summer, it looks....  Hopefully the #1's outnumber the #2's, for a double murder and additional shooting victim is not the way to start out the summer.....   Here's to hoping...with a double shot of Crown on the side.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll drink to that! Good luck :)
Beautiful photo, too!
~Erika~

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous shot! And I'll have a double shot! Take care, hope you have a quiet day....if that is possible? No full moon...  ~D

Anonymous said...

Did somebody mention Crown?  
Man...haven't had any of that
in ages!  
Love this picture babe!
Conz

Anonymous said...

okey dokey

Anonymous said...

I would really like to hear more about your job, it sounds so interesting
Marti